Posted on: February 18, 2020
The City Council’s Feb. 18, 2020 meeting agenda includes:
- Presentation on anchor parks master planning
- Cemetery management agreement
- Human Services grant funding approaches
- Utilize portion of RV park for TOD project
Read the full agenda packet online...Read on...
Posted on: January 24, 2020
Our volunteer boards and commissions do important work — but they can’t do it without you.Serving on a City board or commission is a fun, interesting and impactful way to make a difference in our community. We’re now acceptin...Read on...
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Attention ratepayers: Your utility bills are changing in 2020 to support ongoing City services. The changes reflect previously adopted rate increase on water, sewer and stormwater utilities, plus an increase in the utility tax rate.
See the 2020 ...Read on...
Posted on: January 10, 2020
The Issaquah City Council recently expanded programs for low-income discounts on utility bills:
- A program for seniors is now expanded to include both renter and owners.
- A new household program will provide a $100 rebate check each year. Enrollment will star...
Posted on: January 8, 2020
Congratulations to Councilmember Zach Hall, who was formally sworn in Jan. 6, 2020 to serve in his elected seat (following certification of the 2019 King County Elections) of Position No. 2. He will represent Issaquah residents for a four-year term on the...Read on...